A Future Breeden Enriched Lifestyle Community
- Scope includes the development of 18 acres of land for 10 garden-style apartment buildings. Three (3) acres of the land are dedicated to preserved wooded tree protection area. Clearing of non-native species of invasive trees and preserving native foliage.
- Phase 1: Construction of a clubhouse, fitness center, and 2 apartment buildings. Clubhouse development includes a catering kitchen, leasing area, conference room, and mail room, as well as a full fitness center building.
- Buildings 7-10: 3-story buildings with 138 garden-style apartment units with garages and open breezeways each. Slab on grade with brick veneer and fiber cement siding, and shingled roofs.
- Buildings 1-6: 2-story apartment buildings with 60 garden-style units with garages each. Slab of grade building with brick veneer and fiber cement siding with a shingled roofs.
- The apartments will include granite countertops, luxury vinyl plank flooring, tile backsplash in the kitchen, modern LED lighting fixtures throughout and low flow plumbing fixtures.
- Replacement of overhead power with underground-improving all public utilities.
- Adding a lane to Kempsville Rd.
The Breeden Company and Breeden Construction are committed to employing green building practices. We are seeking NGBS Certification for the Lake Taylor Pointe project. To learn more, click HERE.