A Future Breeden Enriched Lifestyle Community
- Scope includes the development of 18 acres of land for 10 garden-style apartment buildings.
- Three (3) acres of the site have been set aside for the preservation of native foliage and will involve the removal of non-native species of invasive vegetation. The removal of invasive plants is a difficult and time-consuming task. However, it is necessary in order to protect the native plants and animals that call the site home. By taking these proactive steps, we can help ensure that the native foliage on our site will be able to thrive for years to come.
- Phase 1: Construction of a clubhouse, fitness center, and 2 apartment buildings. Clubhouse development includes a catering kitchen, leasing area, conference room, and mail room, as well as a full fitness center building.
- Buildings 7-10: 3-story buildings with 138 garden-style apartment units with garages and open breezeways. Slab on grade with brick veneer and fiber cement siding, and shingled roofs.
- Buildings 1-6: 2-story apartment buildings with 60 garden-style units with attached garages. Slab on grade building with brick veneer and fiber cement siding with shingled roofs.
- The apartments will include granite countertops, luxury vinyl plank flooring, tile backsplash in the kitchen, modern LED lighting fixtures throughout, and low-flow plumbing fixtures.
- Replacement of overhead power with underground-improving all public utilities.
- Adding a lane to Kempsville Rd.
The Breeden Company and Breeden Construction are committed to employing green building practices. We are seeking NGBS Certification for the Lake Taylor Pointe project. To learn more, click HERE.